Auto FAQ

If you have a question that is not answered on this page, please email us.

When parents drive their cars on field trips, are they covered by the parish auto insurance policy?

In most states, including Massachusetts, when parents use their own vehicles for authorized school-related activities, their personal automobile liability insurance coverage is primary. Our automobile insurance will provide excess coverage if a claim(s) arising out of an accident exceeds the liability limits of the vehicle owner’s insurance policy.

Please note: All parents and volunteers working with or in the vicinity of children must submit to a CORI check, child protection training, and a review of their valid driver’s license history.

We sold our auto and we are still getting billed for insurance what should we do?

Contact Ashly Patry at

My automobile registration is up for renewal where do I send the registration?

Registration renewals requiring an insurance stamp will now be sent to:

Mary Ann Nowak Waldorf Risk Solutions
PO Box 590
Huntington, NY 11743

Please ensure that you have signed the back of the registration renewal form and filled in your license number. Please also include a check made out to MassDOT. Please note that the Finance office does not have an insurance stamp. Any paperwork requiring an insurance stamp must go to Mary Ann Nowak.

View All FAQ